The Fort Atkinson Club is an independent, multi-purpose, nonprofit community center with several event spaces, meeting rooms with A/V capabilities, large lounges, a fireplace, patio, two kitchens, a theater, dance floors and an old-fashioned two-lane bowling alley. These rates are for general use, on a weekday. If you are interested in holding your wedding here, please see our Weddings Page . We would love to give you a tour!
- Tables and chairs will be set up for you. Dishes and silverware included with use of main level Kitchen.
- Table Linens package and LED candles/ Edison lights packages available.
- WiFi, Speakers, Microphones, 70 inch Monitors, Projector and podium available on-site.
- Contact us about event-specific room capacities and different room layouts.
- Discounts provided for annual Fort Atkinson Club Members and Non-profit Community Groups or Businesses with recurring use.
- Weekday Member and Non-profit group rates are discounted from 35 to 50%.
- Full Weddings for the whole building from 9 am – midnight generally range in price from $750 up to $3,250. See the Weddings at the Fort Atkinson Club page