The Fort Atkinson Club is on the state register of historic places. We are an independent, multi-purpose, nonprofit community center with several event spaces, meeting rooms with A/V capabilities, large lounges, a fireplace, patio, two kitchens, a theater, dance floors and an old-fashioned two-lane bowling alley. We would love to give you a tour!
- Tables and chairs will be set up for you. You provide linens. Dishes and silverware included with use of main level.
- WiFi, Speakers, Microphones, 70 inch Monitors, Projector and podium available on-site.
- Contact us about room capacities and suggested room layouts.
- Discounts provided for annual Fort Atkinson Club Members and Non-profit Community Groups or Businesses with recurring use.
- Weekday member and non-profit group rates range from $55 to $750 for six hours depending on rooms, floors or whole building.
- Member rates for Fridays through Sundays range from $145 for a room for six hours to $880 for the whole building.
- Full Weddings for the whole building from 9 am - midnight generally range in price from $750 up to $3,000. See the Weddings at the Fort Atkinson Club page