- Whole building means exclusive use
- Partial building means other guests may be using the facility
- Handicap and wheelchair accessible
- Event staff will supervise
- Audio/Visual equipment includes two large 70-inch monitors and speakers
- Multiple lighting options to create the ideal mood
- 2 chalkboards for entrance signage
- Drive-up entrance with automatic door and elevator for loading and unloading
- Wedding booklet with local vendor suggestions available to view
- City lot and street parking available
Imagine your perfect day...
Wedding Pricing Information
Wedding rates are for the whole building - Days are within building hours from 9 a.m. until midnight.
Extended Use includes Friday after 3 p.m., Saturday all day, and Sunday morning. Extended use also includes use of rooms for rehearsal dinners and decorating, plus Sunday morning from 9 a.m. until 11 a.m. for equipment pick-up.
Damage/ Excessive Cleaning Security Deposit is $800 to be returned within five business days after the event, depending on outcome of security and cleaning inspections.
Down Payment is 50% of the usage fee with balance due six months prior.
Cancellation Fee - Six months or more prior to event, 50% of usage fee retained. Less than six months prior to event, 100% of usage fee retained.
Excess Possession Fee (per hour or fraction thereof before or after usage termination time) $150.
Club Usage Dates and Times
Our elegant and historic building is available year-round. A large patio overlooking the river is available in season with an upstairs theater as a back-up. We encourage reserving the whole building or an entire floor. We are a community center hosting both public and private events and prices vary depending on times and types of events. Weekends fill up quickly, so please contact us soon.
Monday-Thursday --- Daily Rate: $750
Friday --- 9 a.m.-midnight: $1,600
Sunday --- 9 a.m. - midnight: $1,600
Saturday --- 9 a.m. - midnight: $2,500
Friday-Sunday --- Extended Use: $3,000
(Extended use is 3pm Friday- 11am Sunday)