The Fort Atkinson Club is an independent, multi-purpose, nonprofit community center with several event spaces, meeting rooms with A/V capabilities, large lounges, a fireplace, patio, two kitchens, a theater, dance floors and an old-fashioned two-lane bowling alley. We would love to give you a tour!
River Level--Pricing starts at: $325
Patio--Price starts at $150 (1810 sq. ft.)
Bowling Alley--Price starts at $70
Main Level--Pricing starts at: $340
Lodge Room--Price starts at $165 (790 sq. ft.)
Club Room--Price starts at$145 (600 sq. ft.)
Solarium--Price starts at$60 (290 sq. ft.)
Kitchen--Price starts at $90
Theater Level--Pricing starts at $290
Theater Room--Price starts at $265 (1260 sq. ft.)
Studio--Price starts at: $110 (330 sq. ft.)
- Tables and chairs will be set up for you. Dishes and silverware included with use of main level Kitchen.
- Table Linens package and LED candles/ Edison lights packages available.
- WiFi, Speakers, Microphones, 70 inch Monitors, Projector and podium available on-site.
- Contact us about event-specific room capacities and different room layouts.
- Discounts provided for annual Fort Atkinson Club Members and Non-profit Community Groups or Businesses with recurring use.
- Weekday Member and Non-profit group rates are discounted from 25 to 50%.
- Full Weddings for the whole building from 9 am - midnight generally range in price from $750 up to $3,250. See the Weddings at the Fort Atkinson Club page