Usage Dates and Times
Our elegant and historic building is available year-round. A large patio overlooking the river is available in season with an upstairs theater as a back-up. We encourage reserving the whole building or an entire floor. We are a community center hosting both public and private events and prices vary depending on times and types of events. Weekends fill up quickly, so please contact us soon.
Celebrate your love with us!
- Whole building means exclusive use
- Partial building means other guests may be using the facility
- Handicap and wheelchair accessible
- Event staff will supervise
- Audio/Visual equipment includes two large 70-inch monitors and speakers
- Multiple lighting options to create the ideal mood
- 2 chalkboards for entrance signage
- Drive-up entrance with automatic door and elevator for loading and unloading
- Wedding booklet with local vendor suggestions available to view
- City lot and street parking available
Imagine your perfect day...
Wedding Pricing Information
Wedding rates are for the whole building - Days are within building hours from 9 a.m. until midnight.
Extended Use includes Friday after 3 p.m., Saturday all day, and Sunday morning. Extended use also includes use of rooms for rehearsal dinners and decorating, plus Sunday morning from 9 a.m. until 11 a.m. for equipment pick-up.
Damage/ Excessive Cleaning Security Deposit is $800 to be returned within five business days after the event, depending on outcome of security and cleaning inspections.
Down Payment is 50% of the usage fee with balance due six months prior.
Cancellation Fee - Six months or more prior to event, 50% of usage fee retained. Less than six months prior to event, 100% of usage fee retained.
Excess Possession Fee (per hour or fraction thereof before or after usage termination time) $150.